Hackett Stock Report is a quarterly report that focuses
on small-cap value investing. The underlying focus of
this report is to help educate and inform investors
on how to use my fundamental stock selection system
to become more effective investors. We want investors
to understand what they own, why the own it, and the
methodology used to determine what a stock investment
might be worth.
Heavy emphasis will be placed in the report on global
liquidity factors and their effects on U.S. stock markets.
Emphasis will also be placed on sound risk management
as it pertains to monetary and emotional factors. Here
is what you get in the report:
1) An overview of current global liquidity and stock
2) Rigorous analysis of a fundamental topic of discussion
3) Review of prior stock recommendations news and performance
4) Investment theme overview when applicable
5) Specific actions to be taken on current holdings
6) New investment recommendations when available
7) You will have the ability to call me to ask questions
regarding the information in the
Hackett Stock Report
The Hackett Stock Report is delivered via e-mail and
can also be read by logging in to our website (User
ID and Password are required).
The annual subscription to the Hackett Stock Report
is $300/year and can be paid by credit card or check.
you would like to subscribe please click here now.
If you would
like to try the Hackett Stock Report for a 30-day
free trial please click here and fill out your information.
You will be glad you did.
Hackett Financial Advisors, Inc.